By agreeing to the form below you are releasing K9 Etiquette, their staff, and owners of all liabilities
I hereby agree to and understand the following statements.
1. I certify that my dog is in good health and has not, to the best of my knowledge, been in contact with any communicable illness within the past 14 days prior to attending and while at daycare.
2. I understand that in order to determine if daycare is appropriate for my dog K9 Etiquette has relied upon my representation that my dog has not injured or shown aggression towards any person or dog in the past.
3. I understand that even though K9 Etiquette is doing everything possible to provide a safe play environment for my dog that nicks and scratches are common during normal play between dogs and agree that these risks are outweighed by the benefits associated with group socialization of dogs. I also understand that any minor cuts will be treated appropriately by the staff at K9 Etiquette and pointed out to me upon pick-up.
4. I understand that K9 Etiquette will not be liable financially or otherwise, for injuries to my dog, me or any property of mine while my dog is participating in services provided by K9 Etiquette. I hereby release K9 Etiquette of any liability of any kind arising from my dog's participation in any services provided by K9 Etiquette.
5. I understand that I am solely responsible for any harm caused by my dog while my dog is participating indaycare at K9 Etiquette. I hereby release K9 Etiquette of any liability of any kind arising from my dog attending and participating in daycare.
6. I further understand that K9 Etiquette is following strict precautions during daycare hours for the safety of all the animals attending daycare. As a result I agree that any problems with my dog, behavioral, medical or otherwise will be treated and deemed by K9 Etiquette in their sole discretion, and in the best interest of my pet. I understandand assume full financial responsibility and all liability for any and all expenses involved in regards to the behaviorand health of my dog.
7. I understand that by allowing my dog to participate in services offered by K9 Etiquette I hereby agree to allowK9 Etiquette to take photographs or use images of my pet in print form or otherwise for publication and/or promotion.
8. I understand that I am required to give a minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellation if I am unable to bring mydog to their scheduled play time. I also understand that it is my responsibility to pick up my dog during K9Etiquette's business hours. I know that I will be charged a late fee if I arrive after closing hours and agree to pay this at the time I pick up. I further understand that if my dog is left at K9 Etiquette for a period of 48 hours withou tcontact from me, the owner, that my dog will be considered abandoned and my dog will be turned over to the proper authorities.